Showing all posts tagged as study:

What is Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)

Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) is an open work permit granted to international students who study in Canada and meet the following...
May 18th, 2020

Is my Canadian College or University eligible for Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)?

Choosing a college can be stressful and we at Setlr have seen this question come up repeatedly. Students want to know if the college or...
May 18th, 2020
Subscribe to our Newsletter


  • Immigrate
  • Work
  • Study
  • Sponsor
  • Business
  • Visit
  • Life in Canada