Showing all posts tagged as agricultural-worker:

What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)? Do I need one?

A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada must usually get before hiring a foreign worker. A...
May 29th, 2020

What is Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP)?

Almost, all jobs in Canada need a work permit. Most jobs also require a positive LMIA before a work permit is issued. The temporary...
May 29th, 2020
Subscribe to our Newsletter


  • Immigrate
  • Work
  • Study
  • Sponsor
  • Business
  • Visit
  • Life in Canada