Choosing a college can be stressful and we at Setlr have seen this question come up repeatedly. Students want to know if the college or university of their choice is eligible for Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP). The answer to this question can be found easily on the Canadian Designated Learning Institution (DLI) website. Go to this website and follow along:

STEP 1: Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and find the section List of Designated Learning Institutions by Province/Territory.

Now you can search for your college in the search box, In this example, we search for Sheridan, or you can sort by colleges that offer PGWP by clicking the sort arrow next to offers PGWP eligible programs. If you see details next to a Yes for a college, you would need to click on the details to see the information. Here in this example, we see the details of the Adler Graduate Professional School. As you can tell only the Master of Psychology program in this college is eligible for PGWP.

How to interpret eligibility?
Colleges or universities that have Yes against them are eligible for PGWP subject to the conditions in the PGWP program. Colleges or universities with details mentioned are eligible but for those specific programs.