How to Startup a Business in Canada?
Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that:
- are innovative
- can create jobs for Canadians
- can compete on a global scale
Proof of Funds: you must show settlement funds of at least 6-months of LICO.
Language Requirments: To apply for a start-up visa, you must show that you have reached Canadian Language Benchmark 5 in listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
- STEP 1: Pitch your business plan to one of the designated organizations
- STEP 2: You must receive a Letter of Support given by the designated angel investor group or venture capital fund. It is proof that they will support your business idea.
- STEP 3: Apply for permanent residence under the startup visa program, your application may be peer-reviewed
- STEP 4: Apply to work in Canada on a work permit while your
May 29th, 2020