Showing all posts tagged as immigrate:

What is Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)?

The Federal Skilled Worker Program is a Canadian Federal Immigration Program that attracts foreign-educated, skilled professional talent...
May 26th, 2020

What is Canadian Languages Benchmark (CLB)?

IRCC accepts the following language assessment tests for immigration purposes: EnglishCELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency...
May 25th, 2020

What is Education Credential Evaluation (ECA)?

Education Credential Evaluation or ECA in-short is a service that evaluates and converts your foreign degree or diploma into Canadian...
May 25th, 2020

What is Low-Income Cutoff (LICO) in Canada?

LICO is a standardized measure of minimum income required for you to qualify for certain Canadian immigration programs. For certain...
May 25th, 2020

How do I find my NOC code for my occupation?

To find the NOC code for your occupation, please click this link and follow the instructions below: Scroll to the bottom of the page...
May 18th, 2020

What is National Occupational Classification (NOC)

The National Occupational Classification (NOC) is Canada’s national system for describing occupations. You can search the NOC database...
May 18th, 2020
Subscribe to our Newsletter


  • Immigrate
  • Work
  • Study
  • Sponsor
  • Business
  • Visit
  • Life in Canada